We never want money to be an issue should your pet require treatment but there is also no doubt that the provision of high-quality veterinary care can be costly.
We hope your pet stays in good health but, ask yourself, could you afford an unexpected veterinary bill of £2000? In the absence of a Pet National Health Service, lifelong pet insurance may offer the best solution for pet owners. It is for this reason we suggest all our clients take out a good quality pet insurance product. We are a Vetsure-accredited practice and, as such, promote the Vetsure range of pet insurance products. As a recognised practice we benefit from active communication channels with the Vetsure team. This means that we can obtain pre-authorisation prior to starting treatment and can help make the claim process as easy as possible.
Why we promote Vetsure
A lifetime of care for your companion
- The treatment benefits on all Vetsure policies recharge every year for each condition – meaning that ongoing
conditions like diabetes and arthritis will continue to be covered.
An unlimited number of conditions covered
- With Vetsure, you can claim against an unlimited number of unrelated conditions per year. You just choose the level of cover you want per condition.
- You only pay the excess once per condition and we guarantee to offer direct claims so you’re not out of pocket.
- Claims are handled digitally so they can be settled within hours.
Get 5 Weeks’ Free*!
- Furthermore, as a fully accredited Vetsure practice we can offer our clients 5 weeks cover free of charge. Simply choose whichever level of cover you are interested in taking out and get the first 5 weeks free. If you’re happy, your cover will continue seamlessly!
*****To activate your 5 Weeks’ Free cover online, click the button below or you can call the friendly team at Vetsure on 0800 050 2022.**********
*you must contact Vetsure to activate your cover. Cover for accidents starts immediately once your free trial has been activated. There is a 14 day
‘waiting period’ for illness conditions – meaning illness conditions occurring or showing clinical
Connect with Vetsure on Social Media
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Vetsure
Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/VetsurePet
Follow on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/company/vetsure
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vetsurepet